With the economy as bad as it is right now, everyone’s looking for extra ways to make cash. You may think earning money on the internet is impossible, but there’s actually many quick and easy ways to do so. You won’t get rich, but if you follow these five tips, you can add a couple extra hundred dollars to your wallet each month.
- Sign up for Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a site that pays you to use their search engine. There are a couple other websites like this, but what makes Swagbucks different is that the searches engine is actually decent. The results come from a mix of Google.com and Ask.com. The only difference is SwagBucks allows you to make money while surfing the internet! All you have to do is create an account and search the web just like you normally would. For every couple searches you do, you’ll win swagbucks. You can then exchange those for prizes, gift cards, or money. On average, I make five dollars a week just by surfing the internet! It may not be free money, but it’s about as close as you can get!
You can read a more detailed review of Swagbucks here.
- ChaCha and KGB_ are human powered search engines. You can text them a question from your cellphone and a worker will find the answer and text you back. You can be that worker! Each question you answer pays between .02 – .25. All you do is sign up and apply for either site. Then whenever someone texts in a question, you’ll get an alert asking you to find the answer. To find the answer, you simply search the internet! By spending a few hours every day answering questions, you can easily make tons of money. You can make several hundreds dollars from this alone! This money then gets deposited into your bank account. The best part is, there’s never a shortage of questions. You can answer questions anytime a day from the comfort of your living room. There will always be questions to answer and money to make!
- Fill out surveys. Opinion Outpost is a great website that offers many surveys, paying between 2 to 5 dollars for each one. Once you’ve accumulated five dollars you can request a check. Even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you still have a chance of winning between 50 to 750 dollars just for trying. It’s very easy to make money this way because they post new surveys every few days. They’ll even send you an email when there’s surveys to be done. It’ll tell you how much it pays and how long it will take. The longer they are, the more they pay, but I’ve never had a survey that took more than 15 minutes. I signed up and in less than two months, I made 90 dollars from this alone. It’s probably the the second easiest way to make money on the internet, with the first one being Swagbucks.
- Lightspeed is another great survey site. Each survey you take is worth between 75 to 300 points. Once you reach 575 points, you can exchange it for $5, which will be added to your Paypal account within a few days. They tend to send out surveys in clusters, so it’s easy to cash out several times a month from this. Lightspeed doesn’t pay quite as much as Opinion Outpost does, but it’s still a very easy way to make money using the internet.
- If surveys aren’t your thing, try signing up for MTurks. This website allows you to d osimple tasks for money. These tasks are called hits, and there are thousands of them posted each and every day. The hits are normally very easy and only take a few seconds to complete. For example, it may ask you if a fridge is better suited in the home/garden section of a catalog or the video game section. For answering the question, you may be awarded 20 cents. If you’d rather skip that hit, you can always move on to the next. Mturks usually has fun hits too. It may show you a picture of a celebrity and ask you to identify them, or ask you to write a short paragraph about Micheal Jackson. Just by posting a response, you earn money. Each hit usually pays between a few cents to a few dollars. It doesn’t seem like much, but making money on the internet just by answering a simple question seems like a pretty good deal to me. Plus, when there are thousands of these hits posted everyday, it really adds up quickly. You can then have this money converted into an amazon gift card, or deposited into your bank account.
As a bonus tip, you may also consider downloading Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 by James Scholes. This is a reliable and reputable online course that teaches aspiring people like you to earn money on the Internet.